8.31.2006

10 Reasons Why I Hate Manjerkoff

1. He seems like a dickhead.
2. His colloboration with Tanneballs led to a draft that ignored RBs when they both knew Curtis wasn't coming back.
3. From all accounts, he treats his players like crap.
4. He gets too angry when players make mistakes, nobody is perfect.
5. He is from the Bill Bellicheck school so he thinks he knows what he is doing when he worked for the guy for like, one year.
6. His haircut is stupid.
7. He is going to be the next Rich Kotite, who I also hate.
8. His coaching skills, so far, are poor, as evidenced by the lack of offense, the poorly called plays, the lack of balls, etc.
9. He talks like a robot.
10. He is going to drive his players to hate him, they are going to quit on him, they are going to rebel against him, and they are going to LOSE GAMES for him. Maybe not on purpose, but subconsciously they will.

Let's face it. We all know people like him. He is an arrogant bastard who thinks he knows it all and doesn't want to hear anything about anything. He's the type of boss that would ask you to bring him a piece of the sun, and when you say, "that's impossible" he yells at you and tells you to do it or don't come back. You cannot treat people like that, especially if they are older than you! I just hope that Vilma survies his tenure, because he is awesome and a leader (and I have his Jets jersey) and I feel like Manjerkoff will try to take over him or any other leaders on the team so he can run his dictatorship.

My suggestion: Have Curtis Martin coach the team. I think they would be 5-11 if Curtis coaches, 2-14 if Manjerkoff coaches. Curtis knows how to relate to people, Curtis played football and was/is awesome, Curtis garners respect from the players, even the ones whose job he will take if and when he ever becomes healthy.

I know, some people will say (oh wait, nobody reads this but my two friends, so they will say to me), "the season hasn't started yet" and my only response is, "Just wait and see." I will, of course, eat my words and publicly apologize if I am incorrect about this guy.

I sincerely hope that I saying sorry in a few weeks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not right you bastard. What did I ever do to you...oh, I forgot you were a Jets fan...sorry about that...This Mangina guy is kind of an ass, huh? At least my bad players liked losing for me!

Anonymous said...

Hey, at least Tannenballs and Mantitties didnt give up a first pick for Doug Jolly. Nor did they let Lamont Jordan go without a fight.

Give these guys a chance. They are just starting out.