2.29.2008

I bid thee farewell....


I honestly think it's a mistake and I hope they got a first rounder for you (as of press time it was "undislosed round").

I don't see why the Jets insist on using a defense that doesn't fucking work just because Bellicunt used it. Regardless, I honestly loved watching Vilma play, I have his jersey (as does my son) and I am going to keep rooting for the guy. He is fucking good. I think that Vilma and Harris would have fucked shit up, but we'll never know. Not to mention the fact that Vilma would call the FAN's Joe Beningo every fucking week and listen to Joe bust his balls when the Jets were playing like shit and he would still be a gent. I am sorry to see him go.

Good Luck Mr. Vilma!

In other news -
Kris Jenkins? Why did we trade 2 draft picks for him? I doubt he'll be worth it but the Jets never learn when it comes to the D-Line. Dwayne didn't play that poorly last year, but now he is the odd man out. We'll see.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Faneca, baby!!! That guy just made your O line better by double. Now watch McFadden land at you guys....

Vilma? Go back home to Fred. Good for you going to the Big Cesspool. I don't know why anyone would sign with the Saints, I'd play for the Jets for less money.

An article from the Mick later....

Anonymous said...

As we all know thanks to Dan Snyder and the Skins paying a lot of money doesn't guarantee a trip to the S.Bowl. However, adding Fanaca to an o-line that backup lineman, Class 93 HP Hornets G.Muha could have started on instead of Adrian Clarke, Bender, Clement, etc and D.Woody who played well at tackle at the end of the season for the Lions, now the Jets do not need to draft an olineman. The trade for C.Jenkins could prove to be costly or could be a steal. A disgruntled, overweight NFL player who if it works out combined with 2nd yr stud David Harris and the additional of our very expensive new addition stud, DE/OLB C.Pace we don't need to draft a dlineman and can put our best foot forward for rookie stud, this years Adrian Peterson, D.McFadden. I'm a fan of all their moves, costly, but have positioned ourselves for the 2008 draft. Papers in N.E. have been giving the Jets cudios for their FA moves, especially if they get McFadden. This is the same paper, Boston Globe, that said B.Favre was even the best QB to play in Green Bay. Also, the additions to the oline give the Jets options on what type of offense to run this year. A control the ball, alla Chad Pennington offense or open it up and let it fly, Kellen Clemens. Now we just need to sign a stud WR. L.Coles is nothing but a big mouth, undersized, true #2 receiver. Trade for Roy Williams,Chad Johnson or Larry Fitzgerald.....

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Are there places to watch Jets games in the Boston area with other Jets fans?

private jet charter said...

great article! there's a pub in downtown Boston where u can do that