11.05.2007

At least they can't lose next week...

Holy shit. The Jets suck. I though they had that game in the bag, up 17-3, their offense was moving the ball, their defense was stopping the 'Skins when it had to, and then it all started to fall apart and that stupid kicker on the Redskins made kick after kick after kick and BAM! It's over. Portis had the best game of his season (not hard to do against Jets' defense) and the Jets' offense was plagued by a huge fumble and several dropped passes. It's a fucking shame.

Clemens was decent, 23 of 42 for 226 yards with 1 TD and no INTs. He also ran the ball very well (7 for 48 yards) which impressed me. He has way more mobility than Chad, along with a better arm, so there is hope to found. Thomas Jones was useless, (13 for 49), again, aren't they supposed to run when they have a lead?

A definite ray of light, David Fucking Harris, or the "H-Bomb" as I like to call him. (Nickname trademarked). I hope that nickname doesn't offend or affront any of this blog's Japanese readers! (right...)



The fucking guy had 24 tackles yesterday (20 solo) and has 41 tackles and 1 sack in two games. Not too shabby. It's just too bad nobody else could make a play on defense. I mean, the Jets made Jason Campbell look decent, which is pathetic. Not to mention fucking Portis, that jerkoff. Oh, and the Jets need to release Andre Dyson, he is FUCKING AWFUL. Portis destroyed him all game and he runs away from a ball carrier, not towards them. "Oh, you can get the first down and I'll try to push you out of bounds like a pussy" is his motto. Sit him down, there has to be somebody with more heart on the bench to replace him.

Like I said, the Jets won't lose this week, thank God, and when they come back from their "bye" week they have to face the Steelers, who are having a pretty good year. Great.

OTHER CRAP...

1. I wish I had Adrian Peterson on my fantasy football team, the guy breaks the single-season rushing record with 296 yards and already has over 1000 for the season. Good for him.

2. Figs owes me 20 bucks since the Colts shit the fucking bed against the Patricunts. I cannot believe they lost that fucking game! They were up by 10 in the fucking fourth quarter and they lose? Pathetic. And there is Tom Brady, headbutting his fucking lineman like he is a tough guy. Can somebody please decapitate that fucking guy? I'll be the first to admit I am jealous of Brady, he is good looking, awesome at football and is dating a huge piece of ass. (At least I get to see my son though, so I am a better father than him - yet given the chance he would probably out-father me as well). But now, he has gone from "aww shucks" to "I am the fucking man, nobody can fuck with me and my boys!" and it makes me sick to my fucking stomach. I don't want the guy to get killed or paralyzed but how about a shoulder injury to put him out for the season? I would say kill Bill Bellicunt but I think he is already dead. Guy probably sleeps in a coffin under Gillette Stadium. Fuck him, and the Colts blow.

3. College Football nonsense - Notre Dame really blows, how is that possible? ... Speaking of blows, Rutgers lost to Connecticut, which is retarded. What is more retarded is that Connecticut is going to win the Big Least this year. ... I hope Oregon wins the National Championship this year, I can't stand Ohio State, but if Oregon loses, they should be forced to change that fucked up get-up they call a uniform to something less heinous. .... Boston College is lamer than the fucking Colts, Florida State blows and they can't even beat them. I'm sick of fucking teams dropping the ball when they are faced with pressure.

4. Brian Williams hosted SNL this week. I didn't see it, but can anyone think of somebody less funny to host? Next week I heard they have Pervez Musharraf, should be hilarious.

5. Hot or Not? Since people were tired of "funny" girls, this weeks' stinkbox is a certified actress, none other than Kate Mara, the daughter of the Wellington Mara (or some sort of relation there) former owner of the Giants. You may remember her from such movies as "Shooter", "We are Marshall" and "Brokeback Mountain". She was also in a few episodes of "24" last year, as one of the CTU busy bees.



I like the underwear/shotgun shot, it really demonstrates her acting skills. Regardless, she's hot.


Go Jets!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fakehead. She is hot. In fact, I may pleasure myself to her sometime in the near future. The Jets are bad, but face reality, Bellijerkoff is going to rub it in everyone's face this year after the Jets cheating accusations. When the Jets play the Pats again, look out. The score will be run up. Tom Brady is the best quaterback in recent memory. He is Joe Montana good. They are going to open a new wing at the Hall of Fame just for this guy. SNL has not been funny in years. ND is terrible, the playcalling is awful and there is no excuse for the stupid things Weis does. Rutgers sucks but it is only a matter of time before UConn gets in NCAA trouble. Thug team and a thug school.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I despise red heads. No red heads are hot to me.

Your team is really bad. Clemens is a gamer though. He has had two solid games agaisnt stout defenses, Baltimore and Washington.

Anonymous said...

Fakehead, this is Wellington Mara's kid? Isn't he like 89?

I will not discuss the Jets or even agree with your prediction that they will not lose...bc we are talking bout the Jets and they could quite possibly lose somehow.

Hey about that movie, is it true that that guy broke his back on the mountain and then a gang of gay people ass raped him? Makes me not want to go hiking. Not about the gang rape, I wouldnt mind that. But I dont want to break my back.

Anonymous said...

Funny stuff.

I don't know if that is Mara's kid, all I know is her name is Mara.

And I don't know if she is a natural redhead, Tom Brady probably banged her though, so we can ask him.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

OK, I pleasured myself to her. It was an very touching moment for myself and me. I think she is hot. But not as hot as Fakehead who I met the other day at Ramrods, an awesome new bar in the Village. He is as hot in person as he is on this blog and believe me, there is nothing "fake" about that "head"...

Anonymous said...

I met Fakehead at the Man Hole on saturday...

Anonymous said...

That's your name "Diva?" I usually don't get the names of the guys I meet there.

Anonymous said...

I was the one in the leather mask and chaps, commanding you to put the lotion in the basket. You told me I had an agelic butthole in the bathroom stall, now I know you were just saying whatever you could because you were drunk, you really don't love me, do you?