10.05.2006

Redemption in Jacksonville!!!

Last year Chad Pennington re-injured his throwing shoulder taking a hit vs. the Jacksonville Jackoffs. That sort of began the spiral downward for the NY Jets last season. I say sort of because the real spiral downward last season was when they began training camp.

But last season's Jacksonville game put the nail in the coffin when Pennington went down. However, even before Pennington went down, I felt like he wasnt totally recovered anyhow. So I feel a win over the Jacksonville Dickheads will give a nice little spark to our beloved team.

There is no real rivalry between the Jets and the Jerks. But there are some little known facts. One amazing fact is that Kyle "Stone Hands" Brady is still a Jacksonville Jerkoff. Another one is Byron Leftwich and Chad Pennington went to the same college at different times together. And aparently are still freinds. One other fact, that is near and dear to me, is my all time favorite Jet, Jeff Lagaman finnished his career as a Jerkoff. Bastard!

But the NY Jetropolitans should win this one. In my eyes this is like the Titans game, a must win. Jacksonville is very banged up on Defense with a lot of guys injured or playing hurt. The RB Taylor is off to a slow start, although he is a tough back. But he is also 45 years old. The other thing is that Leftwich has thrown 5 picks this year so far.

The Jets have played tough every single game this year. And have only Cedric Houston on the injury report as out. Also Leon Washington, the first year RB, is a homecoming. He actually used to be a soda vendor at Jacksonville Stadium. So he will be looking to have a good game.

But I think Chad will be looking to erase the ghost of last year's injury this week. Look for him to be agressive on offense and the world's biggest cheerleader on defense.

Prediction: Jets 40 - Jackoffville 10.

Addional predictions: Chad - 310 passing yards, 3 TD's
Leon Washington - 60 yards rushing, 60 yards receiving
Coles - 111 yards receiving, 1 TD
Crotchery - 90 yards receiving, 2 TD's
Barlow - 1 rushing TD

2 comments:

Arnie Shaw said...

Good points, however, I am sticking to my predictions!

I have to, as I am unruly Jets fan!!!

Arnie Shaw said...

No problem Fakey. We'll pick up the slack. My four year old will have his Santana Moss jersey on (it finally fits the little guy and Santana is not on the team - damn parady free agency creates!!!). No bother, I will be doing my Chad Pennington riling his bench up on the sidelines immitation with my family on the couch. I will also have my Pennington jersey on to authenitize the aping.

OK, have fun in NC. Have fun watching the Panthers game!