9.05.2007

HEY F-HEADS, IT'S TIME FOR SOME FOOTBALL!


LET'S GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been invited to the first real Jets game of the year, and I am very excited! My boss has tickets and his son invited me and a very well-known detective to the game. We will be leaving around 9-10 am to set up shop in the parking lot (because my boss has season tickets he gets a parking pass to get us into the lot, but we have to be in one vehicle) and the game starts at 1 pm. It is going to be a sell-out and I'm sure the place will be rocking. It's going to be a tough game for the Jets, and if they win it will give them a huge boost of confidence and some swagger to start off the season.

Questions that will be start to be answered (but it's a long season so we have to wait for the final answers)
1. Is the Jets D finally working out?
2. Will Chad play well and shake off a shitty pre-season?
3. Is Thomas Jones the real deal?
4. Is Revis worth the cash?
5. Will Tom Brady's off the field dramas fuck him up on the field (we can only hope).

I plan on getting pretty fucking drunk, but I hope that I don't fall off the top tier or forget what happened at the game so I can write about it later.

Go bless America, God bless football, and God bless the New York Jets!!!!!
J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS JETS!!!!

OH YEAH, AND FUCK THE CUNTY PATS AND THEIR JERK-OFF COACH!

(Go Mets too!)

4 comments:

Figgythemick said...

Yeah motherfucker!!!!
I'm ready for the season!
Blow the guy you are going with so you can get the Jets/Giants tickets in October.

the new Giants Stadium is going to cost 1.3 billion.

I hope Belichick totally blows the season and gets fired. ....then he will come back to coach the Giants.

Anonymous said...

First off, I think you are gay for Vilma. I am starting to hate that guy bc he just doesnt seem that tough.

I am pissed you are going to the game and you didnt even invite me.

Also, both of you guys should really promote our blog.

In one of my fantasy leagues the name of my team is called www.justnyjets.com.

OK, smell you later.

Anonymous said...

It looks like Mooks scored tickets to the Jets game on Sunday as well. Unruly, you must be lame if you couldn't get any tickets. But I feel bad for you. Sorry that you are so lame. It's okay though, we'll tell you how the game was!!!!!!!!!


GOOOOOOOO JETS!!

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the game. I really hope the Jets pull it off...mainly because Caymus has been unrelenting with his smack talk all week.

I would love it for the Jets to show some gumshen right out of the gate.