12.21.2006

All I want for Christmas is ...


Sure, I would like the above and 4 million bucks. (hey, I'm not being greedy, 4 mil is enough).

Seriously though, what I really want for Christmas is the following:

1. 2 Jets Victories and a playoff birth for our boys in green.
Can the Jets accomplish this? Of course they can! The weather in Miami will help out Chad and if the passing game is consistent and the running game gets a few yards, then they will beat the 'fins. They need to stop that dickhead Taylor from ending Chad's career as well. The Raiders scare me, because if the Jets will they will need to beat the Raiders to make the playoffs (in all likelihood) and that alone could mean the Jets' demise. We all know the Jets lose games they should win (i.e., Cleveland), and the Raiders game is, without question, one of these games. I put the pressure of winning this game on.... Mangini himself. Yes, he needs to get the players' minds off the pressure and focus them on winning. It will be a true test for the Penquin.
My predictions:
Jets 27 - Miami 14
Jets 20 - Oakland 6

2. Some goddamn respect for Jets' players.
Justin Miller is the only Jet to make the Pro-Bowl?? Ummm... hello, Laverneous Coles anyone? Kerry Rhodes??? What the fuck? That is horseshit! These two guys should have made the team, and it's bullshit that they didn't. It only shows that nobody is taking the Jets seriously this year. Fuck them. All the more reason why the Jets need to make the playoffs this year.

3. A playoff victory for the New York Jetropolitans.
This would shock the shit out of everyone and prove the Jets have more heart in their pinkies than the Giants do in their whole soulless (besides Tiki) team. On any given Sunday, anything can happen, and in my opinion, unless the Jets are playing the Chargers or the Ravens (with McNair), they have a legit shot to win.

4. Some new to look at my blogger profile so I can get past 24 "views."

And lastly,
5. World Peace.
Yeah right, I'm just hoping my son isn't drafted for WW III. Let's just hope we don't get nuked first.

That's about it. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

As always, LET'S GO JETS!!!!!!

11 comments:

Arnie Shaw said...

I give you credit for posting the score of the Raiders game. I just hope you are prepared to take blame if you jinx the Miami game in doing so.

I dont know, Gwen Stephanie doesnt do it for me. I think it is her small (jet) titties.

I didnt know that your profile could have views. How does Figgy have more than you? He has only been here for two weeks. Gadfly has like 900.

Ask Caymus what was the gender of the person who knocked him out of the FF playoffs this year.

Where is Gadfly? He's a loser.

Anonymous said...

All I want for Christmas is for Gadfly to write a blog.

And I'm assuming Caymus got knocked out by a girl. ha ha ha.
Or "ho ho ho" since it is Christmas.

Figgythemick said...

Gwen Stefani never did it for me either. Saw No Doubt in concert when they toured with U2 at the Pepsi Center in Denver. U2 really rocked the house but No Doubt, while good, were more suited for a smaller club venue, not really stadium rock.

I don't like blondes. She has a few good songs though, I especially like that Hollaback drum beat, sounds like a college football game.

All you fuckers in sunny NJ, hope your enjoying your weather. We are still buried here. I pulled my truck out of a 5-foot drift last night.

Mookie McFly said...

I'll post. It'll be my Christmas present to you hussies...look for it on the ho-ho-holiday. I'll try to get you all amped up to face our enemy that night. Yes, Miami is and always will be the enemy. My hope with this blog was to drag in some of those smelly tuna bitches...but that'll just have to be my New Year's resolution.

Anyway, I thought I was just the IT guy here? I'll have to whip something up since I am already fried from this holiday season with all that it entails.

In all seriousness, I might not talk to all of you so I just want to say:

Happy Kwaanza bitches!

PS - Merry Christmas, enjoy it guys and I hope Santa brings everything you want on Monday...I'm still waiting on my present from Omar Minaya but that might be another thing that has to wait for the New Year.

Until the & As Faker Head He-Man is so fond of saying:

Beat It!

And as I say:

Smell Ya'll later!

Mookie McFly said...

PSS -

Hey Figgy, I don't know if you ever thought about this but God could be burying you in those snow drifts for taking for granted one of his greatest creations:

Gwen Stefani

Look at that belly for crying out loud! The ta ta's may be small but they are for real for sure...and I doubt she's a real blonde if that makes any difference at all!

Figgythemick said...

Some elf just knocked on my door and asked if I could help Santa get his sled out of all this fucking snow.
It was a real downer to hear your childhood idol of all that is good and pure cuss like a sailor.
The good news is he said that our boy Omar is getting Barry Zito shortly after the holiday. Go Mets!! I think I may have found a team with which to build a bridge with you guys, M-E-T-S, Mets, Mets, mets!

I'm all paid up on karma. I lost my hair for cheating on my girlfriends. Now the hair on my back is starting to turn silver, what does this mean?

Which reminds me,...read the latest Michael Crichton book (guy who wrote Jurassic Park) about genes and the technology used to harvest them. The book is called NEXT. They put a human gene in an orangutan and wahh-laaa, talking orangutan in the jungles of Borneo. A parrot that thinks its a person, does algebra. A chimpanzee boy that goes to school. Universities owning the genes of people and arresting them for stealing property when they leave town. Health insurance dropping people based on gene screens that reveal predispositions to illness or disease, calling them 'pre-ill' and charging ludicrous rates. Morgues and mortuaries stealing body parts and selling them out the back door to whoever doing whatever. A nasal spray that cures the gene that controls drug addiction. Clones walking around, organ farms, curing paralysis and great legal battles about the rights of companies owning the cells of an individual.

Its a page-turner, entertaining, quick read.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the book review you homo. By the way, you don't know what you are missing out on with Gwenny

Anonymous said...

Gee, that Gavin guy is such a loser.

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

Go Jets!
Go Mets!

All I want for Christmas is for Scott Boras to be less than the scum-sucking, money-grubbing lowlife that he is and give the Mets what they NEED for Christmas at a reasonable rate. Fat chance.

Feliz Navidad tambien!

Figgythemick said...

Actually, gavin, I do know what I'm missing since I've seen her in concert. Plus, she's married to the singer from Bush. Come on! That band wanted to be Pearl Jam and Soundgarden in one.
with a name like gavin rosedale, it sounds like your the one wiping cum off your face...

Arnie Shaw said...

Christmas came and went...and still no present in the form of a blog from Sir Shea Gadfly.

Thanks a lot Scrooge!!!

At least the Jets delivered and in a big way.

Kudos to Chad and Ted...Nugent that is.

Mookie McFly said...

I know...I know.

Too busy eating and making Merry...I'll have to get back to you on that one.