12.26.2006

LET'S GO JETS!




Fuck the Dolphins and go Teddy Nugent!


I don't have much to say, other than "Merry Fucking Christmas!" The Jets pulled out a much-needed win yesterday, and looked okay (in the second half) doing it. All they need to do is beat Oakland and they are in. If that happens, I'm going to have a playoff party at my house.

There is no reason why they shouldn't beat the Raiders. They are awful. They are traveling across the country to play a game on New Year's Eve that means nothing to them. Their coach is being fired this year. Their whole team should be gutted and replaced.

That being said, the Jets have a history of disappointing their fans and the Raiders could always want to spoil the Jets' playoffs hopes. (I know, they can still get in if they lose (with some help). Regardless, there is no way the Jets should lose to the Raiders.


Kudos to Teddy Nugent, he is really playing up to his potential, and that's great for the Jetropolitans.


On a side note, I came in third place in my FF league. Cotchery's TD helped me carry the day. (How did the field officials miss that, he was in by a mile?!).


GO JETS!!!!!!!

My new prediction:

Jets 24

Raiders 10




3 comments:

Figgythemick said...

Who would you rather face in the first round? New England, Indy or Denver? What do you recommend getting by those teams?
How about weakness in the Ravens and Chargers?

Arnie Shaw said...

We will beat the Raiders. If the Raiders come to our house and beat us then I am officially a New Orleans Saints fan...at least for the remainder of the playoffs.

Even if they do lose to the Raiders. This season was still a success.

Mookie McFly said...

They will not lose to the Raiders...In fact I predict a 45-11 beatdown. The Raiders want the season to be over and the Jets will do what their coach tells them. "There is no mercy in this dojo."